What is KindHunter?
KindHunter is an automated tool designed to collect contact details from websites. KindHunter scans a website and captures all email addresses found on it, as well as the names and job titles of people behind these email addresses. It then generates a list of contact details based on the collected data.
KindHunter collects and processes publicly available information much faster than you’d do that manually. Let’s say you want to get a list of contact details of some company’s employees. All you need to do is enter the domain name of this company’s website and enable KindHunter. A few seconds later, you can view the list and download it as a TXT file.
What kind of data can I get from websites with KindHunter?
When you hit any domain name with KindHunter, you can collect:
- email addresses found on a website
- the names of people who own these email addresses (if they are listed on a website)
- their job titles (if they are listed on a website)
What is Domain Search?
The Domain Search feature means you can search for contact information with just a website’s domain name at hand. You don’t need any other details related to a company to collect its employees’ email addresses. If the contact information is posted on its website, KindHunter will extract it for you. To leverage Domain Search, you can use KindHunter as an extension or a web version.
How can I use the Domain Search API?
To learn more about the KindHunter Domain Search API, follow this link https://kindhunter.com/api.
The Domain Search API only requires a domain name to retrieve the contact details found on a company’s website. It also collects email addresses and additional information about their owners.
To get started with the Domain Search API, subscribe to one of the KindHunter packages. Find your options on the Pricing page.
How to install the KindHunter extension in Google Chrome?
You can install the KindHunter extension in a few simple steps:
- Go to the KindHunter listing in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click “Add to Chrome” once you’re there. Then click “Add extension” in the pop-up window.
That’s it! You can now use the KindHunter Chrome extension for any website.
What’s the difference between the extension and the web version of this tool?
- The KindHunter extension is only compatible with Chrome.
- The KindHunter extension works for all websites you visit. Unlike its web version, it saves you from manually entering a domain name to collect contact information. All you need to do is open a page using Chrome and let the tool do the job.
- There’s no file export option for contact details extracted by the extension.
- The KindHunter extension window shows up to 10 contacts. To get a complete list, visit kindhunter.com.
- The web version of KindHunter is compatible with all browsers.
- When using the web version of KindHunter, you need to manually enter a domain name in the search bar to extract email addresses.
- The web version allows you to export a complete list of contact details or just email addresses into a TXT file.
How to extract contact details from a website?
With the KindHunter Chrome extension:
- Launch Chrome and go to the website you want to extract contact details from.
- Find the KindHunter icon in the extension bar to the right of your address bar.
- Check the icon badge to find out how many email addresses are found on the website.
- Hit the KindHunter icon to view a list of extracted contact details in the extension window.
- Click “Complete search” to proceed to the KindHunter website and view a complete list of extracted contact details. This is where you can also download it as a TXT file.
With the web version of KindHunter:
- Go to kindhunter.com using any browser of your choice.
- Find the search bar and enter the website's domain name (with or without https://) you want to extract email addresses from.
- Click the “Find email addresses” button. Allow a few seconds to get a complete list of email addresses.
How to save extracted contact details?
- Click the “txt” button that precedes a list of contact details to export it into a file.
- If you want to download a list of email addresses without other contact details, click txt (only emails).